The Four C’s of a Successful Natural Therapy Clinic > Customers – Demographics
Before you open your Natural Therapy Clinic, it is imperative to determine how many potential customers you are likely to reach in a certain geographical area. Customers breathe life into any business. They are your life force. Without clients you do not have a business.
By evaluating the demographics, you will have a good idea whether or not you will have enough appointments to fill your book. This analysis is particularly useful for rural areas. If there is a certain demographic you are targeting, you should be able to answer questions like:
- How many residents are there in a certain area?
- How likely are they to visit your clinic and utilise your services?
- What are the ages, family structures; children, elderly etc
- What are your ideal clients?
- What is your niche market?
- Who are you marketing to?
- Who would use your services?
- Who would you like to see in your clinic?
Apart from these basics, you need to research the referral sources.
For more hints and tips delivered straight to your inbox – sign up aboveEasy Sharing: Google+