The Four C’s of a Successful Natural Therapy Clinic > Customers – Referrals
Researching the referral sources for your Natural Therapy Clinic. This can be easily accomplished, especially if you are planning to open your therapy clinic in an area you have already practised in.
You just need to find out:
- Are there any health care providers in your area who recommend natural therapy to patients?
- Would it be of advantage to visit other health care providers to discuss referrals?
- Are there many schools in the area where you could maybe give some workshops or evening talks to interested parents about what you do?
- How far does the referral source allow a patient to travel to reach you and get the provided service?
- What other networking options are in your area?
- What are your potential client sources in your area?
- Make sure you are a member of some associations to boost your credibility.
- Take action to connect to private practitioners around the country as well.
At the same time, it is important to ask yourself if you will be comfortable treating patients from referral sources you don’t personally know.
If you are wondering where you can find such comprehensive information on demographics, there are many websites that can provide you with meaningful information about your area. You can also hit the local libraries as they offer access to demographic databases distributing more specific information such as ages and income of residents.
For more hints and tips delivered straight to your inbox – sign up aboveEasy Sharing: Google+