The Four C’s of a Successful Natural Therapy Clinic > Competition
Anyone will want to open a natural therapy clinic in a well-populated area. Obviously, you are going to get more business here but these are times when we get overly optimistic and forget that if the odds of making profits are high, the challenges you face are bigger too. Yes, we are talking about the fierce competition that awaits you at the end of the road.
As an essential aspect of your research you will need to collect some information about your competition such as:
- How many other natural therapy clinics are operating in an area?
- What are they doing?
- What does their website look like?
- How are they marketing themselves? Newsletters, newspapers, workshops?
- Do you practice a speciality no one else does?
- What is your niche market?
- What gives you an edge over other service providers?
- Why should you be preferred over others practitioners?
- Are you covered by their private health insurance?
- What are the steps you can take to become the ultimate service provider for customers in your area?
Remember you do not need to be the best at your profession. You just need to be “outstanding” in what you can do and offer your client.Easy Sharing: Google+