Bridge Between Social Media and Your Practice
If you’re wondering if social media marketing is right for your business, the verdict is absolutely. Social media is a great way to drive repeat business and to attract new clients. Whether you have just started in your natural health care business or you have been in business for awhile. Social Media has changed the way people connect, discover, and share information.
As an example there are over 1 billion people on Facebook world- wide, an extraordinary number. Guessing you know a little about Facebook already perhaps as a personal user, regardless I would like to share with you a few things that may help you as a marketing platform for your business.
Social Media and Your Natural Therapy Business
- Many of your clients and your future clients are using Social Media
- Facebook makes it easy to share their experiences through posts, photos, videos and by “Liking” and sharing interesting content that they discover online
- Knowing there are a billion people or more on Facebook the sheer volume of usage is important to know about. Close to half of Facebook users are connecting with businesses and nonprofits. Sharing the news, deals and other content form all around the world.
What you need to know about social media is:
- Social media is the technology that connects people – whether it’s to share content or just to chat.
- Social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are the places where social interactions happen (discovering & sharing)
- Social media marketing is the way to use that technology to build relationships, drive repeat business. And attract new customers through friends sharing with friends.
Social media marketing is really just word-of-mouth powered by technology. It’s important that you set goals and understand what you want to achieve from your social media marketing efforts.Easy Sharing: Google+